58 thoughts on “What is your FAVORITE Fall Activity??

1. pefairy (Post author)

Hello Pashley Polar Bears!!

Our favorite fall activity is to go apple picking. Jillian climbs the trees to get the freshest apples. She also has a tree fort at home…she loves to climb. I love to go for a run in this weather. The cool breeze keeps me invigorated. After my run, those “endorphin’s” (WORD OF THE WEEK) get released and I feel fantastic all day.
    See you in PE!

Mrs. Ferrie

2. Abby d

Hi mrs fairy I miss you so much! I like picking apples and doing cheerleading in the fall 😃 hope to see you soon

3. Mrs. CIviok

I love to hike up a high trail and look down on all the beautiful colors. It’s especially fun if you do it with someone who has never done it before.

4. Hannah C

Mrs. Ferrie,

My favorite fall activity is Field Hockey with you! I love Field Hockey because the team feels like my family
    its awesome:)

5. madisyn w

my favorite fall activity is helping my grandma and my great grandma rake the leaves and i like to go to the park and see the leaves changing and i love to do leaf blowing the leaves

6. Charlotte M :D

My favorite fall activity is basketball, because I have a hoop at my house and after school I go outside and
    practice dribbling and shooting. On weekends sometimes I stay out until 7:00 PM. 😀

7. Erin F

My favorite fall activite is play soccer. I love hearing the ball crunching on the leaves…. I like something else too… I love apple picking…………………

Your the best P.E. ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Sophia T

My favorite fall activity is playing outside with friends , apple picking , and jumping in a pile of leaves

9. sarah h

I love going apple picking with my family and jumping in my leaf pile.I also like to build little houses because the leaves are easy to bend.

10. Estella.M.

My favorite thing to do in the fall is to play on my trampalean with my friend Ben and do it while lisining to music.I love fall!

11. Gabriella

My favorate fall activeity is football because it is just really fun and I have a big backyard so it is just easy and its really fun

12. Mrs. Safford

My favorite fall activity is walking through my woods and looking at all the beautiful colors of the leaves and apple picking with my family.

13. Erin F

I would play field hockey but both of my sisters played it and my mom wants to do something else.
    I am more into soccer.

Love you Mrs. Ferrie!!!

14. Kaitlyn P

I also like to play basketball with my brothers and apple picking with my entire family 😃 Love fall!
    😎😃😅
    Your the best PE teacher ever!