October 17

We Will Miss You Miss Csakany!!

Miss Csakany…

You have been an AWESOME student teacher and we have all thrived under your teaching.

Please come back to visit as often as you can.  You will always be a Pashley Polar Bear 🙂

What will you remember most about your time with Miss Csakany??

Posted October 17, 2012 by pefairy in category Sports

14 thoughts on “We Will Miss You Miss Csakany!!

1. Olivia T

I will miss Miss Cskany SOO MUCH!! She is awesome and is really funny. Please come and visit Pashley again!!!!

2. pefairy (Post author)

I am already sad, and it is not even her last day. I will miss her bright colored shirts…and her matching sneakers! I will miss her saying “AWESOME”. I will miss the constant parade of girls who visit her every morning. I will miss her creative and fun lessons and her choice of music(except for Beiber :-))

Rock on Csakany and thanks for putting up with me 🙂

3. Madeline S.

i’m going to miss you soooooo much! i cant believe that tomorrow is my last class with you:(.
    you’ve been awesome! please come back soon!!!!!

4. Miss csakany

Aww girls! I love all the great things you have said about me and I am going to miss all of you so much! I will do my best to come back and visit you all! Keep being rock stars! I will keep you updated on my high school adventures!

5. Julia E

I have a big goal for the year, to get natinal for the fittnestest. I am different. Because another year has pasted for me. 15 miinutes ago I was 9 now I am 10.