January 27

#NGWSD 2017

Pashley Elementary is CELEBRATING …

National Girls and Women in Sport Day 2017!

#NGWSD 2017

The 5th grade girls have done a GREAT job with their

Favorite Female Athlete Project

Each poster puts a spotlight on… amazing female athletes.

We are also really excited to have an awesome Fitness Trainer be our Guest Speaker…

WELCOME Jackie O!!!

Jackie O is incredibly enthusiastic, optimistic and gives you an amazing workout  ALL THE TIME!!

What did you like best about Jackie O’s visit today?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE ATHLETE?

Tags:

Posted January 27, 2017 by pefairy in category Sports, Sportsmanship

38 thoughts on “#NGWSD 2017

1. kgreenbean

my favorite female athletes are Madison Kocian, Aly Raisman,Laurie Hernandez, Carli Llyod, Lauren Holiday, Hope Solo, Sandi Morris, Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, Olivia Green, Amelia Green, and Isabella Green.

I have so many favorite female athletes!

2. pefairy (Post author)

Greenie! I have soo many too. My most favorite was Dorothy Hamill. She was a figure skater. I liked her so much, I even had her trade mark hair cut! Lol.

3. Zoe A.

My favorite female athlete is Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, and Bethany Hamilton. Bethany’s accident makes me nervous but want to work harder!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ceres

My favorite female athlete is Ginny Martin. I used to dance with her before she retired. She sweetheart bully’s. Jackie was SUPER inspiring and fun.

5. ben

i love the girl that was a surfboarder and got her arm bitten off by a shark, but kept surfboarding. i forget her name. i think her last name was Hamilton.

6. Lilly fast runner and Allie cheetah girl

#girls take the lead #girlpower #start strong finish stronger! others are great but you can be better!
    always think positive

7. Jolene D

I loved Jackie O so much she was so fun the whole time I loved what she talked about and what she did cant wait till the next guest speaker comes!

8. Jena Bena

I liked that we got to learn how if we are feeling down and you don’t want to do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV push through and many good things may come to you. Also my favorite female athlete is Bethany Hamiltion. I love her hole story about the shark attack and how she pushed her way through it like it was nothing.

9. Marley Moo And Cute Too

My favorite female athlete is Mia. Mia is a great friend and leader. MIa is insperational and incourageing. She is my favorite female athlete.

– Marley
    P.S. you did not say she HAD to be famous!

10. Alyssa Fast Runner

My favorite athlete is Natlie Skerman from the BHBL voleyball team! My other favorites are Mrs.Ferrie, Ava Church (she was born with one hand and still does things I cant do), and Mrs Reader!

11. MiaJ

My favorite athlete is Alex Morgan because she is very good at soccer and my favorite sport is soccer. She is agreat female athlete.

12. Ashley L

I love Jackie’O she is so nice. I wan’t her to come back again.Jackie’O inspired me. I hope she inspired you to.

13. Brownie

My favorite female athlete is Alex Morgan and a Abby Wambach. Because they inspire me to work hard. I actually got to meat Alex Morgan, and I got to walk on the field with her for one of her games. It was amazing and Abby Wambach inspire a lot of children. I have actually have read one of Alex Morgans books and it was amazing.

14. Liv F.

Personally, my superpower would be super speed. OR teleportation… I don’t know, you guys tell me.

15. Makayla H.

I thought Jackie O. was VERY inspiring and the questions that were asked had great answers. My favorite part was when she was talking about the girl she ran for. That really made me realize that I should get moving more often. It also made me think of how lucky I am to be able to do all of the things that I do today.

16. pefairy (Post author)

Wow, KK. Your comment is so thoughtful as well as insightful. I agree, we all need to move more. We can not take that for granted. See you tomorrow!!

17. Zoey

My favorite female athlete is Sydney Leroux and Alex Morgan. I really enjoyed Jackie O coming to Pashley. Jackie O was so inspiring and really said something that inspired me, how she ran that marathon with Arii. Sorry if I spelled it wrong! And This is Zoe, from Sam’s computer.

18. Annabelle

My favorite female athlete is Alex Morgan. I like her because she works hard and she never gives up. Also she always helps her teammates out.