April 1

The BEST Part of Being a Physical Education Teacher is…..

HELLO from St. Louis, Missouri!!

I am here at the National Physical Education and Health Teacher Conference!!

I hope to make many new friends, learn some new games/activities and share this BLOG!!

Here is what I will be asking some of the teachers I meet…

WHY DO YOU LOVE BEING A PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER?

WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM?? (a great geography lesson too!)

Tags: ,

Posted April 1, 2014 by pefairy in category Sports

3 thoughts on “The BEST Part of Being a Physical Education Teacher is…..

1. Marlys Gwaltney

I love being a PE teacher because I enjoy teaching kids new ways to move and play and stay healthy. I work with Kindergarten through 3rd graders and I get to see them every day. My school is in Bentley, Kansas in a smaller school district of about 900 students. We are close to Wichita and enjoyed cheering on the Shockers, who had an amazing season and exhibited incredible teamwork and sportsmanship every game.

It’s not everyday that you get to meet a fairy, much less a PE Fairy. I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know your wonderful teacher in St. Louis.

2. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Marlys!!
    It was so great to meet you in St. Louis! I have had the best time telling my students about the fun things I did last week. Especially about the Tornado 🙂 Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. We really appreciate it. I hope you had a safe trip back to Kansas.

By the way…what is your schools’ mascot? We are the Polar Bears!!
    Take Care,
    PEFairy

3. Julia

AAAAHHHH That must have been a interesting experience! What a trip! I feel great because yesturday I crushed the pacer and in my dance thing there are certain levels based on skill and I got moved up to the next level! I am randomly from Florida then when I was 2 moved to new york. Always great to see your nice typed words!