August 13

Making My Way To Class

OK..I am seriously hooked on Spin Class!  I love the workout. Today was another Psycho Cycle with Kendra 🙂

Here are the steps I have to take to get to spin/cycle room.

stairs

What is your favorite motivational saying?

Posted August 13, 2013 by pefairy in category Uncategorized

9 thoughts on “Making My Way To Class

1. pefairy (Post author)

I hope to have Kendra visit us at Pashley. She is my favorite instructor. She is super tough, but is cracking jokes through out the entire workout. She was tough today…but I loved it. Can you imagine Mrs. Ferrie getting “yelled” at to bike faster…yup, it happened today!

I hope she can come and do a Bootcamp with us!!

2. Genevieve

My favorite motivation saying is “Every accomplishment starts with a decision”mostly because its the only thing I can see without putting my nose to the screen but also because it is VERY true!

3. Boston

My favorite motivational saying is from Yogi Berra “90% of this game is half-mental.” Think about it, it makes complete sence.

4. genevieve

My favorite motivation saying is from Yogi Berra also and it is “It’s deja vu all over again.”I have a 158 page book of “Yogi-ismes”My dad got it for me and my brother.There were at least 100 of
    them!Do you want me to bring it in tomorrow?

P.S.See you tomorrow in P.E.! 🙂

5. pefairy (Post author)

G….I would love to see that book. I really like motivational sayings too. You should see what I post on my twitter account. Good stuff!
    Thanks again for making my bracelets!!
    PE Fairy 🙂