March 29

A Sandwich Named After YOU!

Here it is… Carnigie Deli’s newest “athlete created sandwich”

THE JETBOW!!!

As most of you know…I am a HUGE Tim Tebow fan!!

I think it is great that New York City is embracing his arrival, and naming a deli sandwich after him 🙂

If someone wanted to name a sandwich after YOU,

•  what would it be called?
  •  what would it include?

Posted March 29, 2012 by pefairy in category Sports

30 thoughts on “A Sandwich Named After YOU!

1. pefairy (Post author)

Get this….I just read that it is an estimated 3.5-pounds, piled high with ingredients that represent Tebow’s “all-American boy” personality. The “Jetbow” contains more typical-American ingredients than the other celebrities’ sandwiches. The price is the sum of Tebow’s jersey (15) and Jets starting quarterback Mark Sanchez’s (6). The extra $1.22 added on helps to create an alliterative vibe. Cool!

2. pefairy (Post author)

My sandwich would be the “PE FERRIE FRESH ”
    I would use sourdough bread, pesto mayonaise, red roasted peppers, lettuce and FRESH mozzarella! YUM!!

3. Kayla S

Mine would be the VeggieKay! It would have sourdough bread , Provolne Cheese, Motzerella Cheese,Lettuse,Black Olives,Dill Pickles,red Onions, Spinach,corn, snow peas, snap peas, stri fried bok choy, strawberries, bluberries, razberries, black berries, and Apples!

4. Chloe L.

My sandwich would be called the “Sports Cal”
    It would include Turkey, lettuce, tomato, and fresh mozzarella cheese!!

5. Chloe L.

I wonder what the Jetsbow tastes like I know it’s huge!!!! I still can’t believe he didn’t pick the Jaguars (1st string) and picked the Jets (2nd string) I hope we get 2 see Tebow play this next season!!!!

6. pefairy (Post author)

Are you sure that is ALL you’ll put into your sandwich ?! You are one healthy girl!

7. carly

If I had a sandwhich named after it woud be called Carlys Classic and it would be a grilled cheese with roast beef, bacon, spinach, and roasted red peppers. And it would definity have to be bigger than the Jetbow

8. pefairy (Post author)

Let’s make sure you have one of those before every field hockey game!! AND bigger than Tebow’s?! I am not sure if that is possible!

9. gracie d

Mine would be called the Gracer Racer it would have turkey and mayo with bacon and lettuce tomatoes on a hoge and it would be 5pounds. I think I have to get a Jetbow sandwhich right before I run the MILE but I would share it with my friend Chloe,Hannah,Kayala,and MY FAVORITE field hockey coach and pe teacher…… Mrs.Fairy!!!!!!!I think I need to go to New York City!!!!!!!!!

10. pefairy (Post author)

It think this calls for a road trip…field trip. Maybe Mrs. Bonacio would drive 🙂

11. Kara

hi Mrs. Ferry! if i had my own sandwich it would be a veggie sandwich with cucumbers, lettuce, avocado, onions, pickles, and it would be on a whole wheat wrap. i just want to say i love the middle school, but i miss your gym class! 🙂 have a great rest of the year!
    ~Kara>3

PS-Lexi d says hi 🙂

12. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Kara! it is great to hear from you! Thanks for checking out the blog. How is middle school?
    Interested in playing field hockey next year!!!!! Say Hello to Lexi for me 🙂
    PS Great sandwich!

13. MOLLYYYYY

ohhhh myyyy goodnesss!!!<33 hhe i miss everybodyy so much!! just thought i'd check out the blog again!!<3 And to stay on the topic, i love sandwhiches..tehe;) but it's great to see all the postitive thoughts about physical education on here...(i miss you mrs.ferrie<333) haha but it's great2 stay activee:)

14. Boston (New York!)

The Jetbow looks awesome for an awesome backup quarterback but if they named a sandwich after me it would be called the The Boswitch (not wich but witch =). I have no clue what would be on it but it would definetly have a lot of honey mustard and some onions.

15. Boston (New York!)

Also, some people are saying Tebow is gonna be awesome but he’s probably gonna be the 2nd string quarterback J!E!T!S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

16. pefairy (Post author)

Now, now…you MUST have some red in your Boswitch! Something to represent the RedSox?

17. pefairy (Post author)

I think Tebow will be a huge asset no matter what position he plays…second string or not 🙂
    Can I be a Tebow fan and not a Jets fan?

18. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Molly!!
    We miss you too! We just selected students for the leadership award 🙂
    Always keep in touch!
    What was your favorite sandwich?

19. Boston

Also I guess you can be just a Tim Tebow fan because I was a Tebow fan even when he was in college and I’m not a Gators or Broncos fan!

20. hanna

The hanna suprim samwich it would have in it ham,
    cheese,mustered,pepperoni,rellesh, and mannaze.