April 5

Happy Spring, Happy Easter, HAPPY VACATION!

Happy Easter and Vacation Pashley students and their families!!!

We hope you fill this special time with LOTS of family fun activities.  Don’t forget to get OUTSIDE to PLAY!!

Here are some fun Easter candy facts…

• Can you believe ninety million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.
  • Chocolate bunnies should be eaten ears first, according to 76% of Americans.
  • Each Easter season, Americans buy more than 700 million Marshmallow Peeps, shaped like chicks, as well as Marshmallow Bunnies and Marshmallow Eggs, making them the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
  • Yellow Peeps are the most popular, followed by pink, lavender, blue, and white.
  • Americans consume 16 billion jellybeans at Easter, many of them hidden in baskets. If all the Easter jellybeans were lined end to end, they would circle the globe nearly three times.
  • Just remember Easter Bunny…you can also fill Easter baskets with non-candy items: Try crayons, jump ropes,  paperback books, sidewalk chalk, play dough or playground balls.

What is your favorite activity to do over vacation?

What is your favorite candy from your Easter basket?

Tags:

Posted April 5, 2012 by pefairy in category Uncategorized

16 thoughts on “Happy Spring, Happy Easter, HAPPY VACATION!

1. Kara

My favorite vacation activity is going to concerts and hanging with my friends, and my favorite Easter candy is jelly beans and chocolate 🙂
    ~Kara<3

2. gracie d

My faviorite candy is peeps. But my all time favorite is penaut m&m and also any thing CHOCOLATE. For vacation I am going to Myrtle Beach when I am down there I have some friends that I might meet up with. I hope most of all that the weather is good. I think I will have a BLAST!!!!!!!:):):):)

3. aidan g

My favorite candy is the blue peeps. For break I might be going to the Baseball Hall of Fame. I will go outside if my back feels better.

4. pefairy (Post author)

Aidan,
    I hope you get to the Hall Of Fame! That would be a fun trip for sure over vacation.
    See you in a week. Hope your back feels better.

5. pefairy (Post author)

My favorite Easter treat is a chocolate peanut butter egg…I just can’t resist them 🙂

I like jelly beans too….just the white ones!
    Have a super vacation Kara!

6. Kayla S

im going outside,shopping, and my bday is the 12th.
    i love chocolate bunnies,peeps,jelly beans (not white and black), and reeses eggs.

7. Chloe L.

My favorite candies are Peeps and Reese’s. Over vacation I am probably going to just relax but we may take a day trip somewhere.

8. Chloe L.

I am also going to try to run everyday!!! I also will be practicing a lot of sports!!

9. Boston

My favorite Easter candy is peeps. One time when I was little I ate them before Easter even came. I’m having a lovely vacation in…..Florida. I have been driving my golf cart all over the community just like last year. I got to miss 2 days of school!!!

10. pefairy (Post author)

I am running 4 plus miles every day on vacation. There’s actually a lot of people exercising as well when I run. People doing yoga, running and just walking. I love the sound of the waves, as the sun is rising.
    My daughter loves “trying” to catch a sea bird. She has ran a lot too this vacation. My husband surfed some pretty good waves on Sunday. The wind was pretty strong and it made for great surf waves. My older kids have been swimming, in the ocean, every chance they get. We are ALL getting exercise for sure!!

11. pefairy (Post author)

Yesterday while we were swimming in the ocean, a dolphin came so close to us! (probably 5 yards away). It was so exciting. It’s dorsal fin had some bite marks on it. I wonder who he got that from?
    Enjoy your weekend and we will see you on Monday!

12. Kayla S

Thanks!!! Its was great! I went for a 2 mile run and went on a 7 mile bike ride both on Sunday!!!!! :0

13. AutumnD

How I am going to earn my sneaker is I always like to run all the time.Ialso like to play softball with my sisters Rachel and Sienna!!!!!