March 20

What is Your Favorite Season to EXERCISE?

Every year I ask a fitness/nutrition based question to our staff at Pashley. I then create a huge chart for the students to read and interpret.  This years question was…

“What is your favorite season to exercise in?”

Pashley students LOVE finding their teachers and learning how they stay active during their favorite season.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON TO EXERCISE IN?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY TO DO IN THAT SEASON?

Tags: ,

Posted March 20, 2018 by pefairy in category Sports

43 thoughts on “What is Your Favorite Season to EXERCISE?

1. Arabella

My favorite season to exercise is the spring because it is warm but not to warm so you won’t get sweaty easily.

2. Ms. Nellis

My favorite season to exercise in is the summer because I love to work out then jump in a pool!

3. rowyn

my favorite season to exercise is………… ALL OF THEM! because i get my heart healthy

4. B-HALL

I like to exercise in Spring because it’s a nice enough temperature that you can exercise but you won’t get to hot.

5. pefairy (Post author)

That is a great comment B-Hall!! I agree.
    Thanks for helping me at lunch today too. Those exercise cubes are awesome!
    I can’t wait for the middle school girls to get them 🙂

6. violet s.

my favorite season is all because you can always horseback ride and dance every season that is why i like horseback riding an dance.

7. Anthony

spring,summer and fall because me and my dad play
    football,baseball,soccer,softball,and lacrosse.

(p.s.) thats the only time I get to do that stuff

8. Aiden .m

I like summer because I can bike ride and scooter I also play with my friends next door ! 🙂

9. Arabella

My favorite season to exercise in is Spring, because it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold.

10. Jena g

Spring because i love seeing all of the leaves bloom on the trees. Also it is just getting warm out

11. Justice g

my favorite season i summer i like the warmth also i like going swimming IN WARM
    WEATHER

12. KaitlynK

My favorite season to exercise in is fall because I get hot and the air will cool me down. I love to be outside when we do P.E

13. Kailyn D

my favorite season is summer because you can do so much in summer like swim or iceskate or run in the sprinkler😊

14. Kailyn D

my favorite season is summer because you can do so much like swim,bike ride,ice skate,and run in a sprinkler