January 4

Happy HEALTHY New Year

2014 NYR

HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR

PASHLEY POLAR BEARS!

Try three things that you can focus in on, more this year…

1) exercise habit

2) nutrition habit

3) health/stress “other” habit

What will be some of the New Year’s Resolutions that you and your family will make?

Tags: ,

Posted January 4, 2014 by pefairy in category Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “Happy HEALTHY New Year

1. pefairy (Post author)

Mrs. Ferrie will focus in on (1)attending MORE spin classes 🙂 I actually went to a spin class every day over vacation! (2)try to eat less white breads, rice and cereal. (3)try to find more time to read. We are super busy at the Ferrie house. I need to take time during the day, to role model for my children. Reading isn’t just for night time only.

2. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Paige! My family likes to cross country ski. It is a great workout. Do you like to snow shoe? We will be doing both of those activities in PE next!

3. Olivia T

I am trying this year to get outside more and not play as much on electronics. I also want to try different foods that I don’t like or I’ve never tried, and to be nicer to my sister. 🙂 Can’t wait to cross country ski in PE!

4. pefairy (Post author)

OLIVIA!! You are nice to everyone 🙂 especially your sister!! It is hard to think about getting outside these last few days…it has been cold!! I even worry about my dog staying outside too long. Hopefully this weekend should be better. I love cross country skiing. It gives a total workout…upper body and lower body. New foods is a great idea. Have you tried Kale. It seems to be the new Green Super food! I took another spin class last night. Great instructor and I was super tired at the end. Have a great week…Livie!!

5. Jakob Haller

Hi Mrs. Ferrie I know I am out because of my foot but I am still seeing what is going on in gym and I am doing some workouts at my house so I am still getting my body mobile while I am injured. I am always trying to stay healthy while I am injured 🙂

6. Mr. Prendergast

Since I have returned to school I have been having practices twice a day and I have been weightlifting every week day. It is a lot more exercise than I was doing while student teaching because I did not have a lot of free time, but I feel a lot better after exercising. I will see everyone on my spring break. Make good new years resolutions.