November 15

For PE Teachers ONLY :-)

Hello from the New York State Health and PE (NYS AHPERD) Conference!!!

My question is for Physical Education Teachers 🙂

Tell me ALL the reasons that you love to teach PE?

Tags:

Posted November 15, 2012 by pefairy in category Sports

14 thoughts on “For PE Teachers ONLY :-)

1. pefairy (Post author)

Ok…I have met the NICEST teachers at this conference. I will also be bringing back some new cool games!

One of the reasons I love to teach PE is working with Pashley kids! They give me so much energy and make my day so much fun.

2. Dan

I love having every student in the school, I love knowing that THEY love to come to my class, and love teaching them to stay healthy and in shape!!

3. Allison

I love PE because it makes the kids smile while they are being active! Love you Mrs. Ferrie! Hi Pashley Polar Bears!

4. Mr Leggieri

Being a PE teacher is the BEST! Teaching kids about games, sports, fitness and fun is all I’ve ever wanted to do! Mrs Ferrie ROCKS!

5. Ms. Clow

I love to teach PE because I love to watch my students smile, grow, develop and enjoy all of the activities and experiences we have together in class.

6. Julia E

I love your teaching. Gym is fun.1 because it feels good to exsersies and get those endorgthans. I am dyeing to know what the brand new exersies for Gym.

7. Sue M.

The students at Pashley Elementary School are very lucky to have Mrs. Ferrie for their PE teacher. She makes PE fun. I’m glad I went to see her presentation. It was great! She gave me some wonderful ideas I will use with my students.

I love teaching PE because I love helping students learn new skills. I love seeing them moving, laughing, smiling and enjoying being active. PE is the BEST!

8. Carol A.

I love teaching PE because I get to teach students many different ways to keep moving and be healthy. I love to see how excited the students get when they find a new activity that they really enjoy that they also want to continue to do outside of school. I love seeing when being successful in PE helps my students be more confident in other parts of their life!

9. Joanne W

I love teaching Physical Education because it’s a wonderful opportunity to help children to learn better. Healthy bodies, healthy minds. Oh, and it just happens to be an incredibly fun environment to teach in:).

10. hannah a

I want to be a PE teacher when I grow up. I would just like to say I love when we laugh. you are a awesome PE teacher.

11. pefairy (Post author)

It’s kids like YOU Hannah, that make PE such a GREAT career. I can’t imagine being or doing anything else.
    You rock too, Hannah.
    See you in PE…….