May 12

Training for Your Event

relay

How do you train for your event or sport?

Do you wait until you have a scheduled practice…

ย or do you make extra time to practice on your own?

Always give your best effort.ย  Choose to work hard, no matter what!

Field Day is 13 days to practice away!!!

Posted May 12, 2011 by pefairy in category Uncategorized

19 thoughts on “Training for Your Event

1. pefairy (Post author)

Ok, field day is just a week away! How have you prepared for your event ?
    Take some time to practice, and bring your great attitude as well.
    Those are the things we have control over. Just try your best, and you will do great!

2. molly g

Oh My GoOdNeSs field day is exactly 1 week from today!!!I’m really excited but on the other hand a little nervous. However, it is our last field day at pashley and in elementary school so it should be fun!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. pefairy (Post author)

Molly,
    I used to get nervous too! It is just excitement to participate. Use that “nervous” energy in your favor!
    Game on, run fast and always….have fun! You will be great!

4. molly g

field day is…..2 days away!!!!! i am so pumped up and nervous but i’ll get over it. I just want to have fun, i hope that’s how everyone feels too!!lets hope i can make it to district again this year!!!!!

5. pefairy (Post author)

Molly,
    I can still remember my own field days as one of my favorite memories. All your hard work is over, now is the fun part.
    Take in the sunshine, cheer for your classmates, and finish strong!

6. molly g

thanks mrs. ferrie i’m sure i’ll have a great time at field day , and hey why not right! it is our last one at pashley!!!! our relay teams are also going practice a lot recess today. i hope our girls relay team will make it into district!!!!!!

7. katie h

I am so excited about field day! Can’t wait to do all my events. P.E. rocks!!!!!!!!!!! I hope mrs.malinowsk’s girls win the relay because we have been practicing a lot at recess. I have had so much fun thak you mrs.ferrie!!!!!!!! I hope we make it to district field day.

8. pefairy (Post author)

You sure did Molly!! You broke the 220 record this year!! That record hasn’t been challenged since 1982!!!!!!!
    Awesome effort to finish strong across the finish line!

9. Kayla S

Field day was awesome!!!!!! I can’t wait for districts!!! Me and Sadie made up that we are nervous and exiced, nercited!

10. molly g.

i am nervous 4 district 2 but this year i think we can so take stevens and charlton heights.i hope we win!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

11. pefairy (Post author)

Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
    Vince Lombardi

What we have control over is how we prepare for events in our life.
    From there, we just ” dig deep” and do our personal best.

I personally think attitude is everything! No matter what, Pashley has the will to win, and a great attitude to follow!!

So proud to be a Polar Bear ๐Ÿ™‚

12. molly g.

I agree mrs. ferrie attitude is everything !!!:) we are lucky this year , because we have some strong athletes and some great ambition to follow!!!i hope we do well!!!

13. MoLlY G.

I am also really excited for the allstar relay team!! I am proud to be on it, Also i am hyped about running anchor!!the people that i am running with are positive and strong runners, i think we will do very well:D

14. katie

I can’t wait to get out side this summer. I love going to the farm that my grandma lives next to. Every year I go over and catch tadpoles. There is also horses there my 2 favorits are Gem and Bently. I also love playing with my German Shepard cheyenne also known as Shyshy. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

15. pefairy (Post author)

Getting outside is so important! I have a hard time getting my own kids to come in at the end of the day. We have a bunch of big turtles on our yard, laying their eggs. It is great fun outside!