October 13

Girl Power visit to Pashley from the US Air Force!

img_4446-1Pashley School was honored to have two female AIR FORCE Sergeants visit our girls’ 4th and 5th grade PE class! 

They talked about the importance of fitness, which is especially needed in the military.  They told us about their responsibilities and the training they receive. Fitness is a priority for all military personnel.

THANK YOU SGT. BUTLER and SGT. THOMAS!  YOU are our HERO’S! 

img_4445WHAT DID YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT THEIR VISIT?
img_4429-2
img_4462

Tags:

Posted October 13, 2016 by pefairy in category Uncategorized

32 thoughts on “Girl Power visit to Pashley from the US Air Force!

1. LGREENIE

I liked when we did the centers! That was really fun! I have serious respect for people that do that every day!!

2. Jena Bena

I think that I liked it most when we went outside and chanted as we ran together. It really encouraged me to work harder and believe in myself even when I am doubting with myself.

3. Ashley L

I liked when Sergeant Butler taught us to lift up one leg and push of with the other leg to make it easier to
    do a pull up.

4. KAELIN F

I like the boot camp because it encouraged when it was hard to keep up it was so nice what sergeant butler said that she liked my push ups.

5. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Kaelin,
    I think running in a group is easier…plus it is way more fun 🙂
    I hope they can come back to visit us again in the spring!

#girlpower #airpower #wingman #strong

Mrs. Ferrie

6. Samantha G

My favorite thing was the pull ups and when we were doing the 2 laps while singing the little song. My favorite part of the song is when we chanted GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!

7. Alejandra Blandon

I hope you guys have a great time at Pashley, I’m sure I did! Don’t be afraid to be a leader, being a good person when no one is watching, it pays off. You guys are so lucky that you have wonderful teachers like Mrs. Ferrie who help you push yourself to be the best you can be.

8. pefairy (Post author)

ALEJANDRA!!!!!!! How are you? I miss you!! I hope you have settled into your new house and school. Are you playing soccer?

It is so good to hear from you!! Keep in touch by checking in on the Blog!!
    You will always be a special Pashley Polar Bear 🙂

PS Jillian says Hello

9. Veronica Z

Hi Mrs.Fairy you are SO awesome 😀 In your class you do not just tech us sports you teach us math. You also don’t just sit around and tell us what to do you show us. Thank you for making me a good athlete see you tomorrow ❤️

-Veronica Z

10. Ella Blesi

Pashely Polar Bears working hard!!!!! Yes! I love it! I wish I was there=( Missing my Mrs. Ferrie!