November 16

Grateful, Appreciative, Thankful….

Grateful, Appreciative, Thankful….

*That about sums it up! (math word, lol)

This is my favorite time of the year.  The fall weather, warm cider and family gatherings!

I am so grateful for my family, our health, my amazing career and the students and staff that inspire me every day!

WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL OR THANKFUL FOR?

HOW DO YOU LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOUR ARE GRATEFUL FOR THEM?

Posted November 16, 2017 by pefairy in category Family Journal, Health

22 thoughts on “Grateful, Appreciative, Thankful….

1. Mrs. Civiok

I’m grateful for coming to Pashley everyday and seeing my friends (short and tall) and I’m happy and grateful about spending Thanksgiving with my whole family!

2. coachpgast50

I am grateful for the Cooperating teacher I had when I was student teaching, and for the entire school during that experience.
    Also thankful for my family and friends. Great season right now, with great food just around the corner

3. Sophia C.

I am greatful for a motivating P.E. teacher. I think that get fulness is a great way to learn what is important to you in your life. Happy Thanksgiving Mrs Ferrie!

4. pefairy (Post author)

Thanks Sophia!! I am grateful for students like you. You make teaching so rewarding!!

Happy Thanksgiving you and your family

5. Sammy H.

I am greatful 4 summer! Also was I at school when da pic of all da girls in a circle was taken???

6. pefairy (Post author)

You might have come in late that class? It was taken around Thanksgiving time. We will make sure to get one like that next year!
    However, didn’t you love the snow shoeing picture with your class?