24 thoughts on “Down, Set, Hike…Football in PE!

1. Liam O.

I like the NY Giants because my uncle likes them. Another reason is that when me and my brother played Madden he would be the Steelers and he would not let me be them. This is when I liked the Steelers, too. So I started playing as the Giants and I started to like them. This is why I like the Giants.

2. Maggie H

Hi guys, I enjoy making football plays with my team. My favorite position is the short pass. Good luck at your conference!

3. pefairy (Post author)

Hannah Hotdog,
    I agree. Just because we don’t play on a real team doesn’t mean we shouldn’t learn about the sport. #girlpower

Mrs. Ferrie

4. Blesi Do-Da

Hey Mrs. Ferrie, my favorite football team is the Eagles. I’m loving the football unit! I hope my knee is better for the pacer! When are we doing it?

5. Sarah H

I really like being able to watch football and actually know what they’re talking about!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

6. Samantha G

I love that we can talk about it ans when my dad talks about it I like to get in the conversation πŸ˜ƒπŸˆ

7. alejandra

The most fun about playing football is creating the plays and then naming them (#hannahotdog), also when my relatives talk about football I understand what they’re saying 😜🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

8. sophia t

my favorite team is either the Seattle Seahawks or the Giants . and i love that i can talk to boys about football and i’ve even started to play football with the boys ! =]