May 12

#LIKEAGIRL, Trooper Style

Today in physical education we learned about  #likeagirl  

photo (15)

Our guest today was Trooper Mac.  She shared stories of strength, courage and determination to be a New York State Trooper.  She reinforced that girls can be anything they work hard at!  Trooper Mac is a great role model for our Pashley girls.

We also watched the YouTube video, “Throw Like a Girl”…..It was an empowering physical education class for sure….

What did you remember most from Trooper Mac’s visit? 

Tags:

Posted May 12, 2015 by pefairy in category Safety, Sportsmanship

10 thoughts on “#LIKEAGIRL, Trooper Style

1. Ellya W.

When Trooper Mac was talking about her uniform I had to stop and take a second to take this in! Her uniform is gray because she listens to both sides of the story! Wow!

2. Jamisen

Trooper Mac is #amazing!!!! She is a great role model and is soooo nice!!! YOU GO TROOPER MAC!!!! #LIKE A GIRL

3. pefairy (Post author)

I agree Ellya. I too was fascinated by the Trooper’s uniform and the symbolic parts/colors to it.

4. pefairy (Post author)

Molly, I like when Trooper Mac cheered us on at the 1/4 mile run. Having someone cheer you on, makes any task easier!!

5. pefairy (Post author)

Jamisen,
    Trooper Mac IS a great role model!! I am so glad she had the time to visit. Troop G is lucky to have her!

6. Mattingly O

She inspired me to get up play hard and not let people tell me I can’t play in the game because I’m a girl I will try harder and I will succeed thank you Ms.Ferrie for having her come