May 12

#LIKEAGIRL, Trooper Style

Today in physical education we learned about  #likeagirl  

photo (15)

Our guest today was Trooper Mac.  She shared stories of strength, courage and determination to be a New York State Trooper.  She reinforced that girls can be anything they work hard at!  Trooper Mac is a great role model for our Pashley girls.

We also watched the YouTube video, “Throw Like a Girl”…..It was an empowering physical education class for sure….

What did you remember most from Trooper Mac’s visit? 

Posted May 12, 2015 by pefairy in category Exercise, Safety, Sportsmanship

10 thoughts on “#LIKEAGIRL, Trooper Style

1. Ellya W.

When Trooper Mac was talking about her uniform I had to stop and take a second to take this in! Her uniform is gray because she listens to both sides of the story! Wow!

2. Jamisen

Trooper Mac is #amazing!!!! She is a great role model and is soooo nice!!! YOU GO TROOPER MAC!!!! #LIKE A GIRL

3. pefairy (Post author)

I agree Ellya. I too was fascinated by the Trooper’s uniform and the symbolic parts/colors to it.

4. pefairy (Post author)

Molly, I like when Trooper Mac cheered us on at the 1/4 mile run. Having someone cheer you on, makes any task easier!!

5. pefairy (Post author)

Jamisen,
    Trooper Mac IS a great role model!! I am so glad she had the time to visit. Troop G is lucky to have her!

6. Mattingly O

She inspired me to get up play hard and not let people tell me I can’t play in the game because I’m a girl I will try harder and I will succeed thank you Ms.Ferrie for having her come