16 thoughts on “The Last PE Word is…?

1. Genevieve

I think that the last word wall word of the year should be either champions or jicama. 🙂

2. Kaitlyn Z

Wow Mrs.Ferrie, I cant belive we are leaving. I think the last word should be Mrs.Ferrie. You made a diffrence in my Phisical Education you are my insparation! Keep on doing what you do so well.

Kaitlyn
    Z

3. morgan w

I cant believe its the end of the year. You will find new pashley rock stars! you are a great teacher looking forward to seeing you when I come to visit ,but to answer your question I think the last PE word wall word should be… Pashley polar bears!

4. madison

the last word should be fun because all of this year in phys ed and everything else we’ve been having fun and that is an amazing word to end an amazing school year. From all the 5 grade myself included we’ll miss you next year in middle school Mrs.Ferrie! 🙂

5. autumn r

I think the word of the week should be “Pride”. to be proud of what you’ve acomplished.=.)

6. Reeghan

Mrs.Ferrie and Mr.Tooker you did an amazing job with us this year you were the ones who turned me into an athlete and I learned to push myself. I am going to miss you guys so much and I just would like to thank you from day 1 to now. You guys are AMAZING in what you do you helped us all. There are no words to describe it. The words should be FUELED, FIRE,and ready READY!!!!

7. Mrs. Symer

Congratulations on a terrific year! I think all your suggestions are outstanding and you should consider “success” as your last word of the week because of all the success experienced by teachers and students.

8. kaitlin naze

I think the last word should be SUCCESS because we all succeed.
    Thank you for helping us in P.E. its been an amazing time here at pasley
    I’m going to miss it but most of all P.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. julia e

On the last day of school i felt something. Grade school may just be a tiny part in my life. If the odds are in my favor ( hunger games) i may live to be 90. So only 6 years out of my life are spent at Pashley. But the people in pashley is what will last. I may not be with you mrs ferrie but you are ingraved in my memory. Which is a good thing. So when i work hard, i will remeber you. I will miss you SOO MUCH! However I will of course visit ;)! I think the last word should be memories or hope. Hope for everyone in moving up.
    Peace out, for now