9 thoughts on “Favorite Memories of the 2014 Winter Olympics

1. pefairy (Post author)

FIGURE SKATING was by far my favorite event to watch on TV!My favorite skaters this time were Meryl Davis and Charlie White. They represent the USA in Ice Dancing. They were breathtaking on the ice. I was so nervous for them watching the competition LIVE!

2. Olivia T

My favorite was figure skating too, I watched so much of it! I loved Gracie Gold, and all the cool costumes the skaters wore.

3. Genevieve

my favorite was skiing because that is my favorite winter sport of all time and i also ski and i also liked when they did an “in memory” for sarah…whatever her last name was anyway she died snowboarding she fell on her head and nine days later she died so sad

4. Genevieve

my mom hates ice skating because she is afraid that they are going to fall and when we were watching the olympics she screamed when a girl fell and everyone jumped and my brother came running into the room asking what was going on.it was really funny but hurt my eardrums because i was right next to her 🙂

5. Abby

My fave Olympic thing is figure skating because I like how they
    Spin. my brother likes hockey. I don’t like it so I
    Go in my room and watch something else or go outside and
    Play in the snow!

6. abby

That was fun Genevieve I didn’t do that at my old school I would just stay inside I wish that I did do that 🙂

7. pefairy (Post author)

Gracie Gold is my favorite skater! Did you know that I used to be a figure skater too! It is an awesome sport!