8 thoughts on “Apple Run 2012

1. pefairy (Post author)

What a fun 5K for me!! All during the race, I got to run with former students, current ones, field hockey teammmates, teachers, and parents. I felt great during the race as well. I must do better when it is slightly colder out. I didn’t get a PR but I felt great running! I loved finishing with a bunch of Pashley students cheering me on at the finish. Thanks! We headed over to the Kids Fun Run, right after the 5K. My 6 year old was about to run in her first race. She was so excited. She started off running with the older kids and stayed right with them. She was actually in third place for the first 1/2 mile 🙂
    She finsihed in a time of 7:57! Wow! Girl Power!
    Congrats to all the participants! We are all choosing to be healthy and to make exercise a priority! Great Job Apple Runners!!
    Hope to see you all next year!!

2. Julia Ettkin

Good job to Grace , Billie and others. I am setting a goal for the timed mile. I am going for 8 minutes and 15 secands. Me and Emme are going to rock the mile,hopefully. I love football. But we only get to more classes with Mrs.Czcany:(

3. Kayla S

I LOVE THE APPLE RUN!!!! I was in one of the photos!! Jillian did an awesome job! I had an amazing finish!! I can’t wait for another 5k to run!!

4. Ashley A

I love what you did and other kids did out there.It looked like you and the other kids really pushed through it.Those photos were so…unbiliveible.So I just want you and the other 5-k runners GREAT JOB you guys did so AMAZING

5. pefairy (Post author)

Hi Ashley! Yup…running 5K’s are hard work BUT the reward of finishing is worth it!
    I am just about to go for a four mile run now. Perfect weather!!