April 24

Healthy Kids Day @ Glenville YMCA!!!

YMCA Healthy Kids Day, the nation’s largest health day for kids and families, celebrates making fitness fun! (just like we do in P.E. every day :-))

As part of the Y’s commitment to strengthen community by addressing critical gaps in health and education, Healthy Kids Day® will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active this summer.

This Saturday… April 28, 2012, join the Glenville YMCA for fun activities, fitness skills and more!

11:00-1:00 Healthy Cooking Activity, Bouncy-

Bounce, healthy snacks, gardening, Speed

Power & Agility, Face Painting, & much more!

11:30-11:50: Family Fitness/Dance Class

12:00-12:20pm: Camp Games

11:30-6:45pm: Open Swim

Will we see you and your family at the Y this Saturday?

Posted April 24, 2012 by pefairy in category Exercise, Family Journal, Health, Nutrition, Safety

4 thoughts on “Healthy Kids Day @ Glenville YMCA!!!

1. Chloe L

No, unfortunately i can’t go but i am still going on a mile or 2 run with some of my friends to get ready for the 5k’s coming up!!!

2. pefairy (Post author)

We are busy too with a lacrosse tournament. It is hard to make time for everything. I am waiting for the Y to open up, so I can get my workout in before all of our activities! Have a great weekend!

3. Kayla S

I couldn’t either. But i did go on at 2 mile run with chloe and a few of our other friends at the high school! We won our LAX game on thursday.

4. pefairy (Post author)

My husband took my daughter to the Y to swim. They got to make a fun snack afterwards. I was at the Y at 6am. I ran into Mr. Sinnenberg, who is Chartlton Heights’s principal! Glad you got a run in with Chloe!!
    Hey, I will see you next weekend at the Nisky tournament!!